information on how Janus Henderson safeguards our clients' information, visit our
1. Why is my email address not recognized during registration?
Your email address must match the email address on file with Janus Henderson Institutional. If your email address needs to be updated,
2. I forgot my username.
Follow the steps to
3. I forgot my password.
Follow the steps to
4. My account is locked. How do I unlock it?
To unlock your account, please
5. How may I provide feedback?
We value your feedback. You may reach out to your Janus Henderson Relationship Manager or send an
6. Can I download documents in excel or pdf?
Yes, statements may be downloaded to pdf and holdings reports may be exported to excel. Once logged in, the ability to download documents is indicated via the
7. What if the document I need isn’t on the website?
If you need additional documents, reach out to your Janus Henderson Institutional Relationship Manager or
8. When are new documents available?
Statements and holdings reports are available the 12th business day post-period end.
9. How long will reports be available on the site?
Statements dating back to January 2014, holdings reports dating back to December 2015 and invoices dating back to September 2016 will be available on the site. They will
remain archived for future access. For reports prior to these dates, reach out to your Janus Henderson Institutional Relationship Manager or
10. Can others at my organization obtain their own client portal registrations?
icons. Click on the icon to download.
11. Can my consultant have access to the site?
12. May I change my preferences to stop receiving email or mailed copies of these reports?
13. Is this site secure?
The security of our clients' data is paramount. We have enlisted
14. How do I contact someone with questions on the Client Access Portal?
Please reach out to your Janus Henderson Institutional Relationship Manager or
, a leading network security provider widely used for secure data transmission. For additional